Sunday, March 30, 2014

4 down 8 to go



UPDATE: I had what felt like the stomach flu for the rest of the day. It started right after I posted this. I think I jinxed myself...doh.


This time, I refused the steroids. Best. Decision. Ever. Now I can actually feel what's happening in my body without all the noise from a monkey mind (see post below).

And on this 2nd day I can tell you exactly what I'm feeling: tired. All my bones are made of lead kind of tired.

So I have only 3 things on my list to do today, one of which is done. (Mmmmm...coffee tastes good) Anything extra is gravy. I give myself permission to honor this fatigue.

If you need anything, I'll be on the couch, or on my log chair outside, doing very little. With a big smile. And a sigh of relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment